The CTIA Cyber Security Certification Program for Internet of Things (IoT) devices, aims in helping product providers and service organizations build products and services with cybersecurity in mind in order to protect consumers and wireless infrastructure, while creating a more secure foundation for smart cities, connected cars, mHealth and other IoT applications.
The CTIA IoT Cybersecurity Certification Test Plan supports a variety of use cases and levels of device sophistication. CTIA Cybersecurity Certification is defined in three categories. The first category identifies core IoT device security features; and the second and third categories identify security elements of increasing device complexity, sophistication and manageability.
Alignment with these security requirements demonstrates the product vendor’s commitment in minimizing risk associated IoT threats and bolster consumer and service provider confidence.
Benefits working with Palindrome Technologies:
- CTIA Authorized Testing Laboratory (CATL) – Lab Code: 20190927-00
- Accredited ISO17025 Testing Laboratory
- Extensive expertise in securing emerging technologies (i.e., 5G, IoT, Blockchain)
- Trusted by the largest mobile carriers and product vendors
- Actively involved in industry standard organizations including GSMA, CTIA, IEEE and IETF
Contact us more for additional information.