The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 is a federal law designed to protect investors of publicly-held U.S. companies against fraud and the disclosure of confidential data. Failure to comply can lead to significant financial penalties and/or damage to a company’s reputation.
Many years after the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) was enacted, companies remain challenged to comply, and often need to do so with scarce internal resources. Palindrome works with clients to provide a roadmap for operational testing and remediation of control structures to help ensure compliance. Our SOX specialists can provide cost-effective services for the full range of compliance needs through outsourcing or assistance with specific components through co-sourcing.
Palindrome provides a full range of SOX compliance services, including:
- Board and committee member education and advisory
- Managing the Sox program
- Designing the program, action plans, timelines and deliverables
- Create risk mitigation plans and recommend plans for control environment improvement
- Perform Internal control optimization
- Implementing internal control methodology and software
- Performing entity-wide risk financial and operational assessments.
- Providing ongoing internal control monitoring and testing
- Preparing periodic reports to management and your audit committee
Contact us to discuss ways Palindrome can provide capabilities to meet your SOX testing requirements.