We are Hiring !
Palindrome is a leading applied information security research and analysis laboratory with expertise in embedded systems, communication networks, and cloud computing. It is a trusted partner of leading Fortune 500 companies in communications, finance, insurance, utilities, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, and government sectors. Now imagine the opportunity to work on securing the products and services that are used by more than a billion users across the world.
Do you enjoy researching and breaking information security of complex systems? If you are a driven individual, interested in information security research and analysis, and enjoy securing critical systems then we are the right team for you! Working with us, you would be exposed to the broad technology stack with endless possibility to learn, grow and flourish.
Join our team’s mission to secure critical infrastructure and complex systems.
Submit your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Open Positions
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) / Product Security
- Prepare flowcharts, sequence diagrams and specifications describing security operations and information flows using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Implement and maintain 4G/5G network test-bed environment.
- Attend weekly security research discussions and review meetings
- Develop test methodologies leveraging industry security standards (e.g., NIST/ISO/NERC/CTIA)
- Work with mobile device security engineering analysis team for test plan validations
- Perform mobile device security analysis and verify architecture security controls
- Validate security controls and identify vulnerabilities
- Interface with subject matter experts to understand security architecture and implementation
- Perform manual secure code reviews.
- Participate and conduct security research on emerging communication technologies such as 5G and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, code, and corrections
- Maintain expert knowledge in the field of wireless communications, mobile security & ethical hacking
- Publish technical reports, whitepapers, and presentation for research results.
- Knowledge of Wireless Network Communications and System architecture.
- Knowledge of Computer Software Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Information Security analysis, security certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies – 5G & 6G Systems, Software-defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Internet of Things (IoT).
- Knowledge of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) protocols is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in computer security analysis or similar field.
Job Code: PT-PS-22314
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) / Enterprise Security
- Perform risk assessments, threat modeling, security assessments and penetration testing.
- Produce/review reports and support project deliverables.
- Document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Interest in conducting security research on emerging technologies (e.g., Cloud/Edge computing, IoT) , products, platforms, and services including hardware and software components.
- Opportunity to publish your research in academic and/or industry journals/forums
- Occasional Travel within US
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Enterprise security frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), NIST 800-53, HiTRUST CSF, SOC2, CIS, etc.
- Knowledge of Web/Mobile/Network Application Testing
- Hands on experience with Penetration Testing of Enterprise components.
- Cloud Security Knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of network and application protocols (i.e., TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP)
- Foundational knowledge of – Programming (i.e., Python, C/C++, Java), Operating Systems (User vs. Kernel space)
- Any Security Certifications is a plus – CISSP / CCSK / CEH, etc.
Job Code: PT-ES-2202
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) / Application Developer
Palindrome Technologies is looking for a goal driven individual to join our software development team. The candidate should have knowledge of all three layers of web/mobile applications – presentations, processing and persistence.
The selected candidate will be part of a team to develop next generation security products that will be used to secure critical infrastructure. The ideal candidate will thrive in a small focused group environment, doing both collaborative and solo work participating in all phases of technical solution development, architecture & analysis, and where clear interpersonal communication and solid technical writing and presentation are required.
- Design and develop server applications in a high-level programming languages – C/Go/Java /Python or similar programming language
- Design and develop mobile applications for Android platform
- Design and development using agile development approach; Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) knowledge, including design, development, and testing
- Perform independent research on topics of interest – cybersecurity, blockchains, communication networks, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Android application development.
- Knowledge of Telecom architectures – 5G networks is a plus.
- Knowledge Secure coding & secure development life cycle practices
- Experience in SQL; Database design knowledge – transactional, operational and analytical differences
- Knowledge of Embedded system programming is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of professional development experience
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields
Palindrome Technologies is seeking experienced, highly qualified Information Security Sales Professionals responsible for selling Information Security Services and Solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Palindrome Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Palindrome is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Palindrome are based on job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Palindrome will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.